hair loss - another question

Yet another question about hair loss. Is it just the meds? I've been on crixivan, zerit, epivir, and norvir for over a year. I've dropped some weight..mostly muscle in my arms and legs...but most noticable is or should I say was the hair on my legs. Gone! Doc thought anemia, then hypogonadotropism, then thyroid. NOPE, NOPE, & NOPE. So, is it just the meds? Is there anything I can do?

If it is the meds then switching them around might help. If your past experience with treatment allows, switching off the Crixivan then the 3TC then the D4T (watch for several months after each switch) might be a reasonable approach that I have taken in some patients. If switching off a particular med seems to help then that implicates that med with the problem. KH

Risk vs Benefit
Night sweats...