|Help for councelling
Jan 21, 2003
I have CD4 and CD8 report with me. Is there anyone to whome i can send details and ask question about it.
Response from Dr. Henry
If you are HIV + then you could write down the CD4 and CD8 results and send them to the body HIV treatment forum. KH
Ankles and peripheral neuropathy
Rash on legs with extreme dry skin
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
- Vaginal Discharge Viral Infection Complications
- Can Hepatitis B And C Survive In Water?
- Cut By Clippers At Barber Shop Hiv Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.