|ADHD and AIDS medications
Jan 20, 2003
I am currently taking Trizivir and Adderall XR(mixed salts of a single entity amphetamine product). Do you know if there are any studies or information on the the effects of amphetamines on AIDS drugs?
Response from Dr. Henry
I looked for interactions with two different computer programs and none were found. No interactions are expected with your particular drugs. There are concerns about possible interactions between protease inhibitors and amphetamines so they have to be used carefully together. KH
Med side effect question - Frequent Urination
Ankles and peripheral neuropathy
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Can Herpes Virus Affect Hiv Test?
- Can You Catch Anything From Swallowing Menstrual Blood?
- Does Pep Work To Prevent Hiv Infection?
- Graves Disease And Hiv Testing
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.