|Peripheral Neuropathy - I Found Help!
Jan 20, 2003
Perhaps I'm writing this more to share than anything. I know how long I have searched for something to help with my Peripheral Neuropathy. And FINALLY- my Dr. just put me on Durogesic (Transdermal Fenatyl) Skin Patch use for Chronic Pain. I urge anyone with PN to ask your Dr. about Durogesic.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Thanks for sharing your story of something that was helpful in making your neuropathy more bearable. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Does Tylenol Help Peripheral Neuropathy?
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
- Will A Cbc Count Tell If You Have An Std?
- Will Titer Blood Work Show Hep B Vaccine?
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.