|Rencent increase in BP, Chol. & Triglyc.
Mar 4, 2001
| Response from Dr. Bartlett
My guess is that the drugs are definitely contributing to increases in your cholesterol and triglycerides, and perhaps to your high blood pressure. It is very appropriate for your doctor to prescribe antihypertension meds, and you will want to follow your lipids closely too.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Get Std Results Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.