THE ICING ON THE CAKE

MY PARTNER AND I ARE BOTH + AND ARE ON A REGIMEN OF COMBIVAR AND CRIXIVAN. OUR DR DOES NOT SEEM TO KNOW ABOUT IMPOTENCE CAUSED BY THE MEDICATION OR THE HIV INFECTION.OUR LOVELIFE WAS ALWAYS REWARDING AND NOW IT IS ALMOST NONE EXISTENT. WE TRIED VIAGRA IT WORKED BUT WE WOULD LIKE A TEST FOR HORMONAL LEVEL.HOW DO WE BRING THIS UP WITH OUR DR. WITHOUT OFFENDING HIM.WE HAVE THOUGHT OF SWITCHING DRS.

Response from Dr. Bartlett

I would suggest being very direct with your doctor. Many patients come to my office with very specific ideas and I appreciate their suggestions. Certainly asking him to check testosterone levels, prescribe Viagra, and potentially refering you to a specialist in Male Sexual Health seems fairly simple. Good luck!

Dry Skin and AIDS
Rencent increase in BP, Chol. & Triglyc.