From HIV to AIDS...
Dec 23, 2002
What percent of the HIV infected individuals progress to AIDS within the first few years, say 1-4 years ofter infection with no meds and with todays meds.
Response from Dr. Boyle
Less than 10% of untreated patients will usually progress to AIDS during the first few years of HIV infection; with antiretrovirals this should be close to zero.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.