Dec 19, 2002
I am on FDA/IND for PeptideT for cognitive and peripheral neuropathy. Any comments why it failed others?
| Response from Dr. Henry
I haven't seen much recently on peptide T which generated some interest over 10 years ago. Any reader who can direct me/us to a good recent peptide T reference for use in HIV and/or peripheral neuropathy would be appreciated. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.