Dec 14, 2002
Is Carpal Tunnel common from HIV infection alone without the legs or feet being affected or is it usually seen as a side effect from antivirals. Or is it simply not a common finding w/ HIV infection?
Response from Dr. Henry
Carpal tunnel syndrome is common in the general population and is not particularly indicative of HIV infection. KH
- Is Headache A Sign Of HIV?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.