|hiv and asthmatic
Dec 11, 2002
i am positive but not on medication but am on asthma medication,am scared that i will not cope with this two chronic diseases??
| Response from Dr. Henry
I have had numerous patients who are HIV infected with asthma who have done very well. It is unfair that your should be burdened with not one but two chronic conditions but treatment is available for both and the treatments generally don't interfere with each other. I recommend seeing agood HIV and asthma specialist to optimize your care for those two conditions. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Ache In Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Anal Warts After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.