What is the average timeframe of progression of HIV to AIDs related illnesses, even when using antiviral medication?
Dec 3, 2002
What is the life expectancy of an individual who has had HIV since 1990 and been on antiviral medication for approximately 3 years?
Response from Dr. Henry
Unknown but it is expected to be measured possibly in decades. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Muscle Ache After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Mix Fluconazole And Monistat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.