Severe neuropathy in feets

Thanks all for your efforts and highly appreciated work for us! I have benn HIV+ SINCE 15years and been thru most combos (including xerit/DDI) but lately on rescriptor,Viread,kaletraZiagen..and bloodwork quite ok..but my feet are in a bad condition.I feel numbness,tinglings and pain...I have tried SKENAN(from 20mg up to 200mg day along with laroxyl)but nothing seems to help.What is there more to do..ca, you please guide me...this feetproblem has given a heeavy depression and I have real diffculties to support my life and to go on working..I feel it is all a waste of time and would like to get off the lifeline...I have seen a dozen of shrinks but nothing gets me on other thoughts and I blame most of what has happened to my feetcondition.Would be grateful for any kind of advise from your side.Thanks in advance.Erick.

I recommend seeing an HIV experienced neurologist and/or pain specialist. High dose Neurontin has been helpful for some people. You might check out Jon Kaiser's book Healing HIV for some alternative medicine approaches. Another source of some alternative medicine approaches is at the www.daair.org website--look under neuropathy. Peripheral neuropathy can be very debilitating and frustrating! KH

peripheral neuwpathy
PN...