Nov 19, 2002
can trizivir be the cause of sex impotence??
Response from Dr. Henry
Occasionally AZT and or 3TC and or abacavir (= Trizivir) can induce impotence. More often impotence is due either to low testosterone levels or psychologic issues (partially related to HIV status and the mental effect of taking the pills). Numerous other drugs (i.e. some antidepressants) and medical conditions (such as diabetes) can contribute to impotence. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Licking Anus?
- Can Someone Get HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Chance Of Getting AIDS From Vaginal Sex Condom Broke
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With Hooker Condom Broke
- Do People Catch HIV From Mutual Masturbation?
- Do People Get AIDS From Touching Scratch On Skin?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.