Nov 19, 2002
| Response from Dr. Henry
Occasionally Sustiva can precipitate or aggravate depression. Whether Sustiva should be switched to another depends on many factors (prior treatment history, history of intolerance to other drugs, sleep or dream disturbances due to Sustiva, etc). If Sustiva is otherwise a good fit then treatment of the depression is another option. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tumeric Used For Treatment Of Neuropathy
- What Does A Person With Hiv Look Like?
- When You Have Hiv Do You Sneeze And Have A Stuffy Noes?
- Are Stiff Neck And Fatigue Burning Eyes Symptoms Of Aids?
- Interview With Someone Who Has Aids Or Hiv
- If I Am Hiv Positive How Can I Get Help With My Mortgage?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.