HIV RNA test center in los angeles?
Nov 13, 2002
hi, doctor. could you please tell me where can i take a HIV RNA test in Los angeles, california. thank you very much.
Response from Dr. Henry
I would check the website for the AIDS Project Los Angeles (www.apla.org) to get basic HIV information and the location of HIV test sites in LA. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Tattoo?
- Does HIV Cause Blisters?
- Is Fever A Symptom Of HIV?
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.