needs of a person with hiv
Nov 6, 2002
what are at least 5 needs of a person who has hiv?
Response from Dr. Henry
I would list these 5 needs:
1) supportive friends/family and a positive attitude 2) interest in good health (not just HIV) 3) become knowledgeable about HIV and treatment 4) find a good primary care clinician 5) link with an HIV specialist
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep B With A Condom?
- Female Condom To Prevent Bleeding During Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.