|needs of a person with hiv
Nov 6, 2002
what are at least 5 needs of a person who has hiv?
| Response from Dr. Henry
I would list these 5 needs:
1) supportive friends/family and a positive attitude 2) interest in good health (not just HIV) 3) become knowledgeable about HIV and treatment 4) find a good primary care clinician 5) link with an HIV specialist
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.