Nov 5, 2002
Does gonorehea and warts mean that a person could be affected with HIV.
| Response from Dr. Boyle
Gonorrhea and genital warts indicate that the person has had sexual contacts that place them at risk for HIV. If the person has not been tested for HIV, they should be.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Muscle Ache Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Thrush Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can You Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.