Nov 5, 2002
Does gonorehea and warts mean that a person could be affected with HIV.
Response from Dr. Boyle
Gonorrhea and genital warts indicate that the person has had sexual contacts that place them at risk for HIV. If the person has not been tested for HIV, they should be.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Type Of Doctor That Treats Gonorrhea
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- Symptoms Of Shingles In The Throat
- Symptoms Of Advanced Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.