Lipoic acid safe?

I am on a regime of Zadovudine, Lamivudine and Efavirenz and am thinking of taking a supplement of lipoic acid. I would value your opinion on whether you thought this wise. Do you no of any unwanted interaction with my meds? Many thanks for your help, Robert

Lipoic acid is a popular anti-oxidant . There is not alot of firm evidence regarding its benefits though there are lots of claims. It has been used by some patients with hepatitis C. For standard doses, it is generally safe and would be OK to use with the regimen you are considering. KH

doc all the way from{ INDIA}..PLZZ ANSWER
causes of sensory neuropathy