|acne on chest
Oct 31, 2002
For about 2 years I have had acne on my chest that comes and goes from time to time, and it always leaves scars. On no meds.
Response from Dr. Henry
Some patients have cystic acne which can be aggravated by HIV infection. Often that is a very challenging problem. Hormonal imbalances can aggravate that. Seeing a dermatologist with HIV experience can often be helpful. Some topical treatments of pill therapy can be beneficial. KH
What is the least toxic, most durable regimen?
Dont feel good
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Shaking Hands?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- HIV Risk Of Vaginal Sex Without Condom
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Anal Sex Condom Broke
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Mutual Masturbation
- Is Oral Ulcers A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.