switching time

First I would like to thank this site and all involved for their support. My question is my meds (combivir/sustiva)first meds i have taken. Started in july. cd4 90 vl 140,000. now undect. with cd4 330.BUT just diagnosed with MAC and my sleep is now interupted. Was taking sustiva before bed and doing fine -- very little to no side effects but with the introduction of antibiotics for MAC sleep is a mess-kicking, talking, twitching. My hvi specialist said swtich time of sustiva to the morning. how do i go from taking them at night to the morning.--twelve hour difference. Do i skip tonight and take in the am or do i take in the am after taking them only twelve hours before?? Thanks for any suggestions

I would make the switch interval 12 hours for safety (From the HIV efficacy standpoint) so you would take the usual evening dose and then a dose the following morning and then every morning. If you still have sleep problems abacavir or nevirapine are good non-PI switch options from what you describe. Good luck-let us know what happens. KH

Strange occurrence
the new drugs and side effects