Oct 27, 2002
Is HIV related PN always symmetrical, occuring on both sides of the body (feet in this case) simultaneaously?
| Response from Dr. Henry
HIV related peripheral nervous system involvement runs a wide spectrum of manifestations. Symmetrical involvement is common but is not always the case-isolated asymmetric neuropathy is can also be seen. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Rubbing Penis?
- Is Sore On Mouth A Symptom Of Ars?
- How Do You Know If You Have Anal Cancer?
- Sex With A Prostitute Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.