Oct 27, 2002
Is HIV related PN always symmetrical, occuring on both sides of the body (feet in this case) simultaneaously?
Response from Dr. Henry
HIV related peripheral nervous system involvement runs a wide spectrum of manifestations. Symmetrical involvement is common but is not always the case-isolated asymmetric neuropathy is can also be seen. KH
Intolerable HAART Side Effects
Night Sweats and Diabetes
- Oxygen Therapy For Candidiasis
- How Long Does It Take For Megace To Stimulate Appetite?
- Would Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Pain
- Can You Get Vaginosis From A Latex Condom?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.