Prophylactic Regimen with Combivir +Sideffects

I have been taking Combivir for a month and have finished a propylactic regimen for a needlestick. Obviuosly I am very concerned. I am aware of HIV acute symptoms. I have yet to have any of the common symptoms;swollen lymphs, fever,diarreha, however I am feeling coldness and tingling to the bottom of my feet and other places(similar to neuropathy symptoms), like i put Ben-Gay there. Side effects do indicate that neuropathy is a side effect of Lamividine but not common. I will be getting tested again in 2 months but I am concerned. Could this feeling be coming from the medication or is neuropathy a symptom of Acute HIV (I have not been able to find information that neuropathy is an acute sypmtom. Also some doctors have reassured me. The needledtick I got was more like a scrape on my palm of my hand with an HIV patient. No blood was involved however the instrument I was using was in contact with saliva and tooth decay. Can you share some inforamtion of what you know and also if there is anything I can do about the tingling. thanks

From the information you provided it would be incredibly unlikely for your symptoms to be due to HIV infection. KH

High Triglycerides
re:can this even be answered