|Neuropathy, neck pain & itchy rash
Oct 14, 2002
I am experiencing an alarming range of seemingly unrelated symptoms which have come on in the last three months. Severe neurophay mainly in the hands and tongue, my taste is affected. Neck pain controlled by 1--mg voltarol daily and a wek long itchy rash below the neck but also on palms. My UK docs are baffled, any suggestions. CD4 220 and 16 no VL until I stopped NNRTIs in case they were the cause. ????
| Response from Dr. Henry
Sounds like a challenging situation. It would be useful to know which meds you have been on and whether any CNS studies have been done (CT/MRI). Have you been checked for syphilis, vitamin deficiencies? KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache Sign Of Seroconversion
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.