Bolds spread on the body
Oct 14, 2002
I know a long time drug user, begain to have bolds on his body. what do this mean. is this a sign of HIV. PLEASE RESPOND
Response from Dr. Henry
I am not sure if you mean boils or other type of skin lesion. Boils (localized skin absesses) are not a common manifestation of HIV Infection and are not very specific= not usually a sign of HIV infection. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tiredness After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Does Amoxicillin Treat Chlamydia?
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.