odd shaped skin rashes in scalp and other parts of body

I've been infected and taking meds for more than 15 years with no serious copmplaints. I've now stated to notice skin patches shaped oddly in my scalp and arms and other parts of my body. Some are large and some are small. I feel like people look at me and can determine that I am hiv positive. Any idea what this could be?

There are a wide range of both HIV related and unrelated skin conditions that patients can experience. Seborrhea, psoriasis, and folliculitis are some of the most common. Many HIV specialist and dermatologists are fairly proficient at sorting out the possibilities. Sometimes a skin biospy is necessary or sometimes a therapeutic trial of a medication may be used to determine the cause. KH

Thrush
What to expect from HIV