Combivir.. Every side effect??

I would first like to say thank you so much for taking time to answer a previous question of mine.. I took 25 days of Combivir for a PEP regimen. After day 4, I developed an oral ulcer.. and as soon as I started the regimen, Id throw up about an hour after taking the meds. Then at about 20 days, I develop 3 more ulcers and a rash on my chest,neck, and face. The doctor said it was erythameous (spelling??) papular. He said it looked like a break out due to my period about to start or the medication Im on. Ive never broke out that bad due to my period.. Also, when washing my hair, I could pull and pull and hair wouldnt stop falling out. Do you think I was highly allergic to Combivir? Or do you think this could be infection? I asked previously about muscular twitching. Well the twitching has continued for 3 weeks now. Im so scared. Ive read in several of your responses that hiv infects the brain and can cause this. Im losing sleep, I cant leave the house, Im paralized in fear about all thats happened. Please tell me what you make of this. Thank you so much, Paranoid?

Probably side effects from the meds (not an allergy-just not tolerating them well). Very Unlikely HIV infection. KH

Cd4 and CD4/CD8 ratio
Clinical Trials for Buffalo Hump