?

I'm a female who had unprotected sex with a male on April 15th of 2002. I started getting crazy and worried since he wanted no other contact, so I started testing myself using the home access test kit. I tested each month thereafter, my last test being on September 2002. All my test results were negative (thank God ). My question is...do you think that I have tested enough and am I out of this window period, that I hear talk of? I have read and read the body forum but...there is no answer like a personal one, it's so much better than reading everyone else's questions and answers. Thanks for any information that you can provide and be blessed.

You have tested enough--from what you described the chances you are HIV+ are essentially zero.

HIV Meds and Heart Problems
Cd4 and CD4/CD8 ratio