Androgel side effect

I have used Androgel for low testosterone of course, for five months with what seemed to be no problem at all. Recently(this last month), I started to break out in areas(shoulder, upper arm both sides of body)where I apply androgel. Since I suspected this was a problem, I started applying it to the abdominal region as the insert says you can do. Now, I have started to get what appears to be pimples in this area as well.I noticed when I first started using androgel that it made my skin excessively dry, now it seems to be the opposite- or is it possible my skin responds to the ethanol base of the androgel by producing excessive oil???

Any help is appreciated. Will changing to the injectable form solve my problem? As I know a side effect of steroid use can be acne.

I have seen patients develop rashes with Androgel as you described. Trying a patch or an injectable form may be worth it in your case (you might also try applying to the scrotum (perhaps half a package inititally) and having your testosterone levels checkied while taking it. KH

AFTER PEP MUSCLE TWICH
Panic & Anxiety?