AFTER PEP MUSCLE TWICH

I have a real short question. After oral sex w/o ejaculation.... (bad oral hygeine), I started PEP. I took it for 25 days. I developed several sores in my mouth within days of starting treatment, they healed no problem. But after I stopped the meds, I developed 3 more and severe muscle twitching. The twitching has gone on for over a week now. Im taking valium hoping that its anxiety. It doesnt seem to help. Could this be a sign of infection? Could this be due to the toxicity of the drugs and withdrawl? Please help me, the twitching doesnt stop. I took an hiv test at 4.5 weeks. And my WBC was at 6.1, which is a little low for me, its typically 7-8. Im so scared, and the fact my dr's contribute it to stress, makes me think they arent taking this seriously. Please take a moment to tell me if the drugs or stress is doing this. If you think its infection, please let me know, so I dont pass it on to a loved one. I have no HIV specialists in my area. Thank you so much. Bless you and all you do.

The twitching you described would be very UNLIKELY to be due to either HIV infection or a residual effect of your PEP regimen. The odds that you are infected with that exposure and PEP are extraordinarily low.

why does this happen?
Androgel side effect