What is the normal cd 4 count range
Sep 30, 2002
Can you tell me what is the normal range for health person please Thank you John
Response from Dr. Henry
The average CD4 count range is quite wide (often 750-1500) and can vary throughout the world though more work needs to be done to evaluate those differences(? lower in China/India). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv In The 80s
- How To Build Up Your T-cell For Hiv?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Things That Can Cause A False Positive Hepatitis C Test
- Do People With Hiv Get Frequent Colds?
- Hiv Symptoms In Teenagers
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.