|What is the normal cd 4 count range
Sep 30, 2002
Can you tell me what is the normal range for health person please Thank you John
Response from Dr. Henry
The average CD4 count range is quite wide (often 750-1500) and can vary throughout the world though more work needs to be done to evaluate those differences(? lower in China/India). KH
surgery & HIV
medication induced diarrhea
- How Long Does It Take To Get Results For An Hiv Blood Test?
- Semen Analysis Can Hiv Be Detected
- Will Hepatitis C Cause Sores On The Skin?
- How Long Does The Hiv Fever Last?
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv But An Undetectable Virus Load?
- How Is It That I Am Hiv Positive And My Husband Is Not?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.