|specialists in New Orleans
Sep 25, 2002
Hi, I'm new to this website and would like some advice on seeing an HIV specialist in New Orleans. I'm currently living in Boston where I receive my care from a Harvard Doctor but may have to go back home in LA.
Response from Dr. Henry
I would recommend either contacting the New Orleans AIDS Task Force (504-826-2601--ask for advice about which NO docs are highly regarded by the local community and accessible) or contact Dr. Newton Hyslop at LSU (504-584-3605) to get his advice about where to get top level care in the Crescent City. KH
HIV in other parts of Body
unable to digest
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Receiving Oral Sex
- Do White Bumps On Penis Mean I Have Hiv?
- Does HIV Cause Eye Floaters?
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Testing Ever Be Wrong?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.