specialists in New Orleans
Sep 25, 2002
Hi, I'm new to this website and would like some advice on seeing an HIV specialist in New Orleans. I'm currently living in Boston where I receive my care from a Harvard Doctor but may have to go back home in LA.
Response from Dr. Henry
I would recommend either contacting the New Orleans AIDS Task Force (504-826-2601--ask for advice about which NO docs are highly regarded by the local community and accessible) or contact Dr. Newton Hyslop at LSU (504-584-3605) to get his advice about where to get top level care in the Crescent City. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is A Good Viral Load And T-cell Count For Someone With Hiv?
- Will Urine Be A Certain Color If You Have Chlamydia?
- Why Do I Get Bacterial Vaginosis After Sex?
- When You Have A Herpes Outbreak Do You Get A Sore Throat?
- What Is There That Has Symptoms Similar To Genital Herpes?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Syphilis Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.