HIV in other parts of Body

Dear Dr - I am HIV+ and I have a question regarding whereabouts in my body the virus is present.I have read that only a small of the virus is in the bloodstream. My question is 'would the virus be present in ALL my bodies lymphnodes or just in some and would virus be present in the lymph nodes even when they are not swollen'.i.e in the absence of Meds if you tested any of the lymph nodes of a HIV+ person would you find HIV present?

Many Thanks

HIV is present in all lymph tissues (the largest concentration is in the gut) which is true whether or not a lymph node is actually enlarged. KH

Trizivir - Acid Reflux
specialists in New Orleans