Heart burn chest pain

My vl was 375,000 tcell was 160 when i started viracept&combivir 3 weeks later it had dropped vl had dropped to 6,000 and tcell went to 191 but now i am haven very bad heartburn even some with blood i have tried antacids and even nexiun none of which seem to help. I have been on alot of meds and have had all kinds of problems I am afarid of switching again beacause i dont want to run out of meds but I cant bear to keep taking thease meds if tey make me feel worse than when i am not on them I have been in tghe hospital many times in the past months all due to med side effects .At this time i am feeling to just stop taking all meds and just enjoying the life that I have left . This is a last resort do you have any ideas on othe drugs or other ways to cope. Thank you in advance .

Many folks have some GI problems aggravated by anti-HIV meds. Have you any evaluation for underlying GI problems (ulcers, reflux, H pylori disease,etc). AZT can be hard on the stomach for some people so just a part of the regimen may need to be changed. MOst HIV specialists are used to switching meds to find one that is a good fit for individual patients. There are a number of well tolerated drugs now available and more coming so don't give up--there must be a combination (of the hundreds available) with your name on it. KH

Lipoatrophy=Cushing's Syndrome???
Serodiscordant Relationship and Ejaculation