Is this a scam????

Is this for real. They are assuming you can quit your meds without any problems. It also say's people don't die from Hiv/Aids. It is the meds that is killing us...What do you think of this. I hope persons that are Hiv or Aids stop their meds. It is not safe to stop meds right? Just thought I would pass it along...

Colloidal silver vs. HIV Aids Testimonials of successful treatments - click here to read.

What are HIV and AIDS?

AIDS -- acquired immune deficiency syndrome -- is caused by the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), which kills or impairs cells of the immune system and progressively destroys the body's ability to fight infections and certain cancers. HIV is most commonly spread by sexual contact with an infected partner.

The term AIDS applies to the most advanced stages of an HIV infection. Official criteria for the definition of AIDS are developed by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which is responsible for tracking the spread of AIDS in the United States.

The 1993 CDC definition of AIDS includes all HIV-infected people who have fewer than 200 CD4+ T cells. (Healthy adults usually have CD4+ T-cell counts of 1,000 or more.) In addition, the definition includes 26 clinical conditions that affect people with advanced HIV disease.

According to the World Health Organization, more than 3 million people became newly infected with HIV during 1996, and nearly 22 million people worldwide were living with HIV/AIDS. This indicates that the AIDS epidemic still rages out of control.

What are symptoms of HIV/AIDS?

Many people do not develop any symptoms when they first become infected with HIV. Some people may develop a flu-like illness within a month or two after exposure to the virus. These symptoms, which usually disappear within a week to a month and are often mistaken for those of another viral infection, could include:

fever headache malaise enlarged lymph nodes Persistent or severe symptoms may not surface for a decade or more, after HIV first enters the body in adults, or within two years in children born with an HIV infection. This "asymptomatic" period of the infection is highly variable from person to person. But, during the asymptomatic period, HIV is actively infecting and killing cells of the immune system. Its most obvious effect is a decline in the blood levels of CD4+ T cells (also called T4 cells) -- the immune system's key infection fighters.

The virus initially disables or destroys these cells without causing symptoms. As the immune system deteriorates, complications begin to surface. These may include:

lymph nodes that remain enlarged for more than three months lack of energy weight loss frequent fevers and sweats persistent or frequent yeast infections (oral or vaginal) persistent skin rashes or flaky skin pelvic inflammatory disease that does not respond to treatment short-term memory loss Some people develop frequent and severe herpes infections that cause mouth, genital or anal sores, or a painful nerve disease known as shingles. Children may have delayed development or failure to thrive.

During the course of HIV infection, most people experience a gradual decline in the number of CD4+ T cells, although some individuals may have abrupt and dramatic drops in their counts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Colloidal silver is a suspension of very fine particles of silver in water. It is sold as a mineral supplement. It is said to have anti-microbial properties.

Many HIV+ people are reporting dramatic improvement in their condition through its use. The personal testimonial of Curtis R. Hale and his friend are shown below.

Testimonial 1 Dear Bill & Denise,

I haven't got my new web site up & running yet...I ended up getting more involved in it... & it got to be a bit more than my limited knowledge in HTML & web site building....but it is in the construction process.

I am including my friend's web site URL...he has done a great job with his...but he is also attending classes at UCF for web site building. I am trying to do mine with my limited web site building knowledge...without having to take college classes on it.

Here's the URL for his web site: Click here

Feel free to pass his URL on to others that may have questions about how Colloidal Silver works with HIV/AIDS & the horrible medications intended for this illness.

Please understand that my friend & myself are adult gay men...but this should have no bearings when it comes to dealing with HIV/AIDS...Colloidal Silver....& much needed Medical information.

Colloidal Silver has been a true blessing for he & myself. He & I went about using Colloidal Silver in different ways...he stayed on his hiv meds while taking silver..then gradually deleted hiv meds along the way, as you will see in his web site.

I, on the other hand...stopped all my meds Feb. 2000 & went 6 months without hiv meds before starting on C.S...just got my blood work results back the other day which was done in Mar 2001....and everything came back much better than I had expected...& much better than they were a year ago!

I have a very close friend that is a Registered Nurse & she was amazed at my blood work...she said that most healthy people that she deals with doesn't have blood results as good as mine were...needless to say..this made me feel like I was on the right track with dealing with this HIV/AIDS thing......

Now my job is to get this information about Colloidal Silver out to as many as humanly possible...not only HIV/AIDS people....but to people with many other illnesses! But I can honestly say that I am enjoying doing what I am doing. There are a lot of people that have gotten on Colloidal Silver after they saw the change it made in me & my health & my life.

The HIV Meds were rapidly stealing my life away from me.....Colloidal Silver has given me back my life!!

People need to understand that HIV/AIDS was not killing people...it was the intolerable toxic meds that was doing the killing....& even with the newer meds.....the meds are still killing people.....not the HIV/AIDS itself. No one has ever died from the HIV/AIDS Virus! But many many thousands have died from the toxic meds & other things like viral pneumonia.

In bringing this to a close...please feel free to contact me at any time & also feel free to give my e mail address terisean@juno.com to anyone that may want to talk with me about my experience with Colloidal Silver.

Take Care Keep up the good work God Bless Curt Curtis R. Hale terisean@juno.com

Testimonial 1 Since these testimonials were written, there have been great strides made in the technology of colloidal silver production. We are blessed to have been included in the distribution of a new type of colloidal silver which has been developed through this research. This new product is called Advanced Colloidal Silver for very good reasons. Its extremely small silver particles in a very strong concentration can penetrate to the smallest capillaries of the bloodstream and expose the most entrenched viruses to its killing power. We believe this product will become known as the "Silver Bullet" against HIV Aids and other viral infections. Click here to learn more about this advanced product and buy it on line or by mail.

Testimonial 2 I thank God for you and for everyone at Utopia Silver. I have been silent since you sent me the generator. I later came to Dallas and bought some more silver wire 2". Back home here in Kenya silver is doing wonders. I have an Aunty who is HIV+ and is on ARV drugs and she has already picked up so fast back to her normal duties like everyone of us, thanks to CS. Many friends have tried it with a lot of success. The success rate of CS can not be documented in this letter. The cases are so pitiful, the individuals most in abject poverty and they can only thank God for CS which has come to so many as help after the doctors have given up on them. Success stories range from chest congestion and lung infections, back pains, joint pains and weakness, wounds sores and rashes, fever and colds caused by a myriad of pathogens. I remember a lady with TB recently from the slums of Kibera here in Nairobi, she had been to hospital and was discharged but still in a lot of pain and continuous coughing -- she took CS 20ppm for three days and the fourth day the neighbours were asking whether she had passed away because there was no more coughing noise from her house. She is thanking God for the relief she has gotten from CS.

Simon M.

HIV meds are life saving drugs. The problem is that they don't cure infection so need to be used wisely for decades. Since we have only had the meds available for about 6 years (potent meds used properly) we don't know how to optimally balance the pros and cons of using the meds long-term to protect health over a time period measured in decades. The death rate in my clinic plummeted 90% in 1996. The near dead were restored to life. I had probably 30 patients at any given time in a hospice type situation. Now I take care of more patients than ever and deaths are unusual with only a couple of patients likely to die in the next several months. The focus has shifted from the hospital to the outpatient clinic. The reason= potent HIV meds. Instead of dealing with over 20 AIDS defining life threatening conditions (in the past my average patient developed > 4 AIDS defining conditions before they died= suffered greastely), we now deal with complicated and annoying side effects which are a hastle but nothing like dealing with AIDS! KH

hubby pos since 5 years wife a carier cd4/8 r 97/143 respectively what shall be taken
Don't let him get away!!!