Did PEP fail?

Id first just like to say thank you for your response on a previous question. I have one more. I feel like Im out of control and Id like an educated answer. I started PEP (Combivir and a protease inhibitor) about 15 days ago. On day 9 I stopped taking the PI due to nausea, vomiting and serious fatigue. After stopping them, I quit becoming sick and feeling so ran down. But now ,on day 15, I can feel little pea sized lymphs in my neck and armpits. I was wondering if this is normal? Maybe you can always feel them? Is this a side effect to the medication Im on (Combivir now) or a sign that PEP hasnt worked in my case? Given my only exposure was unprotected/non ejaculate oral sex and a hand job with cuts.... do you think it's likely that PEP hasnt helped me? Should I start the PI again just in case? Thank you so much for taking time to answer a crazy woman's question. A response would put my world back to ease as much as possible ;) Thank you.

Glands like you describe are common and do not indicate an increased chance that you acquired HIV. It is also unlikely that the meds are causing that. Your odds for becoming HIV infected from that exposure history are very small. For a low risk type of exposure either no PEP or two NRTIs (Combivir) is adequate. KH

MY 4th TIME SCREAMING FOR HELP!!!!
Celebrex for Fibramyalgia, is it safe to take forever?