side effects of viramune

i'm writing from Austria so i'm sorry for my bad english.I know my infection since a month so i really don't know anything about it. my doctor told me to take Combivir and Viramune.But i'm very much afraid about the side effects specially about the rash(i know it's not the most serius effect but is important for my job i'm teaching)My T4 cells are 200 and the virus numbers are 60.000. I wanted to ask your opinion about the decision of medicin and the side effects.Thank you very much

The combination of AZT + 3TC (Combivir) and nevirapine is a potent regimen which is one of the most affordable (especially if generics are used). The rash from nevirapine occurs in perhaps 25% of cases and is severe in about 5% (all over-red-sometimes eyes and mouth involved) in which case the drug is stopped. A majority of persons (> 80-85%) do very well with the regimen. We watch the liver with blood tests (can cause a form of chemical hepatitis). Azt can cause anemia and stomach upset. You probably will do well with the recommended treatment which should help protect your health. KH

sustiva
Male Wants Larger Breasts: Advice Wanted