color darkening

my last test for aids was last december and i was negative, but i have friends with aids and i been noticing some similarities i have like them. i'm a black male and my skin is getting very dark. is that a sign of aids if so how can i retain my natural skin color. what makes it darken?

I have cared for hundreds of African-Americans or Africans with HIV/AIDS and darkening of the skin is not usually observed= not a sign of AIDS. Other medical problems (iron problems, hormonal) can be linked to skin darkening so I would advise seeing a good general doctor or dermatologist for an evaluation. KH

Long term side effects of Hiv Meds
sustiva