Sep 1, 2002
I feel really hot right after I eat. I can't tell if its certain foods or if it has something to do with being just after my medications.
The sudden heat bursts make it really hard to be anywhere that is even remotely warm, and even in cold rooms its scary.
I'm currently taking Trizivir.
| Response from Dr. Henry
I have occasionally had HIV+ patients report that observation to me. In the absence of a thyroid or blood sugar abnormality I usually can't solve the riddel of what is causing that. Some patients may react to a component of Trizivir in unusual ways. If the problem persists then switching the meds around to see if the problem improves may be worth trying on a trial basis (i.e. D4t for Azt or 3TC for AZT or 3TC or a NNRTI for abacavir). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.