Feeling hot

I feel really hot right after I eat. I can't tell if its certain foods or if it has something to do with being just after my medications.

The sudden heat bursts make it really hard to be anywhere that is even remotely warm, and even in cold rooms its scary.

I'm currently taking Trizivir.

I have occasionally had HIV+ patients report that observation to me. In the absence of a thyroid or blood sugar abnormality I usually can't solve the riddel of what is causing that. Some patients may react to a component of Trizivir in unusual ways. If the problem persists then switching the meds around to see if the problem improves may be worth trying on a trial basis (i.e. D4t for Azt or 3TC for AZT or 3TC or a NNRTI for abacavir). KH

thyroid/low basal temperature
sustiva depression?