Sunshine

I used to be sun- and heatlover but no longer, I can not stand it to be in the sun anymore and get into the shade whenever possible. I even wait until the sun goes down to go and do my shopping or develop any other kind of activity. Someone told me that the use of azt is the cause of this, which I find hard to believe since I do not use medication anymore. Result of all this 'not being in the sun anymore' is that I look like am very ill, which I a am not! Please, I would like to enjoy some sunshine now and then and not look like somebody who is about to die.

I have had a few patients who became sun sensitive while taking AZT though that effect disappeared after it was stopped. Thus it can happen rarely but generally is reversible. Some persons become more sun sensitive as they age for unclear reasons but not related to any drug. Since sun exposure increases the risk for skin cancer avoiding sun has some health benefits but vitamin D depletion and other problems can develop. You might want to discuss with a dermatologist. KH

anabolic VS serostim
Drugs that cross blood/brain barrier