Aug 30, 2002
I JUST RECENTLY LEARNED A FORMER LOVER TESTED + FOR HIV.WE HAD UNPROTECTED SEX 2XS IN DEC 2001, I HAD READ THAT WITH THE INITIAL INFECTION 2 WEEKS LATER YOU GET A REALLY BAD COLD WHICH I HAD THE 1ST OF JAN 2002. IS THIS TRUE?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Yes so the recommendation would be to get tested. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Flu Symptoms After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Getting Fingered Worried I Have
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.