Aug 30, 2002
I JUST RECENTLY LEARNED A FORMER LOVER TESTED + FOR HIV.WE HAD UNPROTECTED SEX 2XS IN DEC 2001, I HAD READ THAT WITH THE INITIAL INFECTION 2 WEEKS LATER YOU GET A REALLY BAD COLD WHICH I HAD THE 1ST OF JAN 2002. IS THIS TRUE?
Response from Dr. Henry
Yes so the recommendation would be to get tested. KH
PEP now Oral Ulcers??
rash from Sustiva all of a sudden...
- What Does Hiv Positive And Negative Mean?
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Become Full Aids?
- Will Antibiotics Cure Chlamydia?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
- Syphilis And Rectal Bleeding
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.