Aug 27, 2002
I feel feverish and get a pounding headache when I take Winstrol or Oxandrine. My doctor took me off any steroid but does'nt know the cause. What are possible scenarios to this reaction?
| Response from Dr. Boyle
Headaches and fevers are not commonly associated with either of these medications. It's tough to say why you are having them, but since these are both anabolic steroids it must be some hormonal shift that is taking place, potentially causing vascular instability. If your doctor thinks you need anabolic steroids, you might try a different one and start with very low doses.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Elisa
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.