|corticosteroids & oral thrush
Aug 18, 2002
Can topical corticosteroids cause oral thrush?
Thanks a lot for all your efforts!
| Response from Dr. Henry
Very very rarely. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Azithromycin Dose For Chlamydia
- How Soon Do Hpv Test Results Come Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.