|corticosteroids & oral thrush
Aug 18, 2002
Can topical corticosteroids cause oral thrush?
Thanks a lot for all your efforts!
Response from Dr. Henry
Very very rarely. KH
Side effects of Combovir/Viramune what to expect?
High Blood Pressure caused by HIV or AZT
- How Many Pills A Day Does Someone With Hiv And Aids Take?
- What Is The Difference Between Hiv And The Flu?
- How Long Does Hiv Survive On Surfaces?
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.