|corticosteroids & oral thrush
Aug 18, 2002
Can topical corticosteroids cause oral thrush?
Thanks a lot for all your efforts!
Response from Dr. Henry
Very very rarely. KH
Side effects of Combovir/Viramune what to expect?
High Blood Pressure caused by HIV or AZT
- Hiv Transmission Sharing A Glass
- Are Women More Likely To Get Hiv Than Men?
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
- Purple Violet And Thrush
- Stories Of People Intentionally Infecting Others With Hiv
- Is It Difficult For Heterosexuals To Get Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.