|corticosteroids & oral thrush
Aug 18, 2002
Can topical corticosteroids cause oral thrush?
Thanks a lot for all your efforts!
Response from Dr. Henry
Very very rarely. KH
Side effects of Combovir/Viramune what to expect?
High Blood Pressure caused by HIV or AZT
- Sore On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Causative Agents Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.