Medication induced insomnia

I have a 3 year battle with insomina that is HIV med induced. Have tried at least a dozen sleep meds but my body seems to adapt to them quickly(1-7 days) Have been to sleep specialist but they aren't HIV savy. Have stopped meds and sleep returns to normal but thats not a long term option- especially after 23 years of living with HIV. All my medical people just don't know what to do. I am currently taking a sleeping coctail that includes more pills than my HIV one and it doesn't always work. It really is wearing me down. I've been in therapy, done the meditation thing, and have even tried to get depressed, as when I'm depressed I sleep. I never had sleep probems until after being on the "coctail" for 8 months- what can I do, I'm getting desperate and noone seems to take this side effect seriously (sort of like when lipdystrophy first started) Thanks jg

It would be helfpul if you could provide some details about your HIV regimen, your sleep regimen, and what hasn't worked in the past for you. KH

neuropathy and lotus position?
Side effects of Combovir/Viramune what to expect?