908 AZL Study

I am currently on the clinical trial, 908. It is Trizivir, Norvir, and the study drug. (aggrenaise or something like that??)

I take 3 pills twice a day and I've been on the study for 11 days. 2 days into it, the nausea started, and it has been pretty constant and unrelenting since. The only thing I have found that helps is to eat a high fat meal. My doctor is concerned that this will interfere with the absorbtion of the PI, but stopped short of telling me not to do it.

Is this ok? Will the nausea go away over time?

So far this is the only side effect I have experienced. Am I lucky, or does it take time for other side effects to present themselves.

Your answer is eagerly awaited as I don't want to continue doing something that may interfere with the PI.

Thank you

Many patients develop nausea initially on a regimen such as the one you are on. Often-but not always-it will diminish over the first month. A high fat meal for the first several weeks often would not hurt matters much if it helps you with the nausea. Marinol and/or Reglan or Compazine often help some folks with the nausea. KH

cosmetic surgery
level with me