Aug 15, 2002
Is it safe to have cosmetic surgery if you are HIV positive.
Response from Dr. Henry
908 AZL Study
- How Long Do Hiv Lesions Last?
- Can You Get Hiv From Touching Infected Blood?
- Foods To Fight Hiv
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Will My Doctor Test Me For Herpes When I'm Pregnant?
- Why Are Genital Warts More Prevalent In Homosexual Men?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.