Aug 15, 2002
Is it safe to have cosmetic surgery if you are HIV positive.
Response from Dr. Henry
908 AZL Study
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Do Lesbians Protect Themselves From Stds?
- Can Anabolic Steroid Affect Hiv Results?
- Difference In Hiv Risk Between Kiss And Insertive Oral Sex
- Do Alcohol Swabs Kill Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.