Parotid Glands

My parotids have been swollen for about three years now. Somedays you cant see my ears. I have been to everyone and they all say there is nothing that can be done. Do people without hiv get this condition? If so, why? What do they do?

A common cause of swollen parotids in HIV+ patients is a polycystic condition which can often be helped cosmetically with low dose radiation. A CT of the face/parotids is useful to determine the consistency of the parotid tissue and to document whether multiple cysts or other pathology is present. KH

side effects
Excessive Salivation on PEP