Parotid Gland Swelling?

Doctors, I have swelling just beneath the temple, directly in front of the ear. My doctor acts as if he has never seen this before. Is this the parotid gland? What are possible causes of this swelling? Do you think switching combos might be helpful? Thank you.

For reasons that are unclear to me, polycystic enlargement of the parotid glands are more commone in HIV+ persons. Other conditions that can increase the size of the parotids can be seen (i.e. Sjrogens syndrome) of other conditions that can mimic that (lymph node enlargement). CT scans of the face and complete physical exams can help distinguish between those conditions. KH

Blood Electrocution
PEP treatment and test results