Jul 26, 2002
I am wondering if you have any information about claims that a blood electrifier can decrease viroloads in HIV patients?
Response from Dr. Henry
I have seen no credible reports on that. Since 99% of the virus is in the tissues treating only the blood would unlikely result in significant benefit. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Penis A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Ways To Stop Vaginal Bleeding
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.