Jul 22, 2002
| Response from Dr. Henry
All three of those drugs inhibit the viral enzyme reverse transciptase which then prevents any new HIV from replicating. If taken faithfully and with no prior resistance presence, that combination usually can decrease viral replication to the point where it cannot be detected by routine test after several months. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.